When you think about international travel, what comes to mind? Some people think about the excitement of being in a different place and culture. Others think ahead to what activities and adventures they want to experience. And of course some think about all the hassles that international travel seems to inevitably offer up – an uncomfortable flight, dealing with luggage, long lines through passport checking stations, customs, and then figuring out how to get from the airport to your hotel, resort, or favorite beach.
What happens between your plane touching down and arriving to your accommodations can either start your special trip on just the right note or leave a sour taste in your mouth that affects you for hours and even days, preventing you from getting the most out of your stay on the island of Aruba. At First Class Experience Aruba, our goal is to ensure that arriving to the island is as pleasant an experience as it can possibly be. You’re coming to a Caribbean paradise to make memories that will last a lifetime, and the last thing you need is getting started on the wrong foot. Our new VIP Airport Hosting service, scheduled to launch on June 1st, will make your arrival feel every bit as special as the rest of your stay on Aruba. The following is included in the VIP Airport Hosting service:
- Greeting: As you exit your plane, you will see one of our professional hosts holding an identifying sign with your name on it.
- Post-Flight Procedures: When you are ready, our professional host will then assist you through the baggage claim process and guide you through passport control and customs.
- Porter Service: Never worry about managing any of your luggage, whether carry-on or checked bags, because we will do the heavy lifting for you.
- VIP Lounge: Take as long as you want in the remodeled VIP lounge and enjoy complimentary drinks and appetizers to unwind from your flight.
- Limo Service: After the post-flight procedures, you will then be escorted out of the airport to your waiting vehicle, which can be the limo of your choice, for a relaxing ride to your final destination (NOTE: This is an additional service you can add).
Aruba’s Queen Beatrix International Airport is undergoing lots of changes and improvements, including free Wi-Fi in all public areas, additional restroom facilities, renovated eateries, and completely remodeled VIP lounges. Even bigger changes in the coming years include a new baggage system streamlined for efficiency, three new gates, an expanded US check-in hall, and more automated equipment to make everything smoother and faster. The new CEO of Aruba’s airport, James Fazio, hails from New York City, where he was the Chief Operating Officer at JFK’s International Terminal. He’ll be applying his 30 years of experience in airport management to shepherd these project and more to completion for the comfort and convenience of the growing number of people who visit Aruba.
If you would like to experience our new VIP Airport Hosting service on your next trip to Aruba, visit us online at First Class Experience Aruba. We are confident you will be glad you did! Contact us here