Arriving to Aruba in Style and Comfort
First Class Experience Aruba understands that traveling can be stressful, even when your destination is an island paradise like Aruba. That is why on July 1 we launched our new VIP Airport Hosting service.
But before describing how this service can make your arrival to Aruba one of comfort and style, there have been some important developments at Aruba’s airport that deserve mention.
Aruba’s Queen Beatrix International Airport has a new CEO, James Fazio, who was most recently the Chief Operating Officer at JFK’s International Terminal in New York City. In addition to his 30 years of experience in airport management, Fazio is hitting the ground running with a slate of projects planned for Aruba’s airport over the next five years. Chief among them is a complete overhaul of the baggage system, which US travelers will love because it eliminates the need to reclaim bags and go through a second security check. The airport will also see the expansion of its US check-in hall, three new gates, a redesign of the US CBP pre-clearance area, and more automated border control equipment. Projects already underway or nearly completed include free Wi-Fi in all public areas, additional restrooms, renovations to eateries, and perhaps most relevant to this article, remodeled VIP lounges.
It is an exciting time to be a traveler coming to Aruba through its international airport, and the new First Class VIP Airport Hosting service is designed to leverage these improvements to maximize your comfort and convenience. Here is how it works:
- Upon debarking from the plane, you will see our professional host/hostess holding an identifying sign with your name on it.
- Our professional host/hostess will then assist you through the baggage claim process and guide you through passport control and customs.
- Porter service is offered throughout, so you never have to worry about handling your luggage, whether carry-on or checked.
- From there you can be escorted directly to the VIP lounge to enjoy complimentary beverages and other refreshments.
- When you are ready, you will then be escorted out of the airport to your waiting vehicle, which can be a limo of your choice. Your driver will open the door for you and stow your luggage in the rear while you settle in for a relaxing ride to your hotel or resort (NOTE: limo service is not a standard part of our VIP airport hosting service, but is an additional service you can book).
Whatever your particular needs or desires may be, all you have to do is let us know about them and we will make it happen. We consider your satisfaction and comfort to be our top priority. Our service is designed to be white-glove concierge-level treatment from beginning to end to make even the simple act of arriving to the island as magical and unforgettable as the rest of your stay on Aruba will undoubtedly be.
If arriving to Aruba in comfort and style is one of your priorities, visit us online at First Class Experience Aruba and contact us about our new VIP Airport Hosting Service. After all, we think you deserve it!